BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Senin, 16 Januari 2012

30 Days

Cirillus and Cesi are sitting alone in the park one night..
Cirillus : I guess we are the left overs in this world..
Cesi : I think so…All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with out any special person in our life..
Cirillus : Yup I don’t know what to do..
Cesi : I know ! We’ll play a game..
Cirillus : What the game..?
Cesi : i’ll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend..

Cirillus : That’s a great plan in fact i don’t have nothing to do much this following weeks..


DAY 1 :
They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film..


DAY 4 :
They went to the beach and have a picnic.. Cirillus and Cesi have their quality time together..


DAY 12 :
Cirillus invited Cesi to a circus and they ride on a Horror House.. Cesi was scared and she touched Cirillus’s hand but she touched someone else’s hand and they both laughed..


DAY 15 :
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said : “My darling, Please don’t waste the time of your lif.. Spend the rest of your time together happily” then tears flow out from the teller’s eyes..


DAY 20 :
Cesi invited Cirillus to go to the hill and they saw a meteor..

Cesi mumbled something..

DAY 28 :
They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Cesi gave her first kiss to Cirillus by accident..


DAY 29 :
11:37pm
Cesi and Cirillus sat in the park where they first decided to play this game..

Cirillus : I’m tired Cesi.. Do you want any drinks? I’ll buy you one.. I’ll just go down the road..
Cesi : Apple Juice that’s all..
Cirillus : Wait for me..


20mins later.. a stranger approached..
Stranger : Are you a friend of Cirillus?
Cesi : Why yes? What happened?
Stranger : A reckless drunken driver ran over Cirillus and he is critical in the hospital..


11:57pm
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter..
Doctor : We found this in Cirillus’s pocket..
Cesi reads the letter and it says :
Cesi, this past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game.. Before this game would end.. I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life..
I love you Cesi….
Cesi crumples the paper and shouted :
“Cirillus ! i don’t want you to die.. I love you.. Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something.. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don’t leave me Cirillus..
I love you! You cant do this to me !”
Then the clock strikes 12
Cirillus’s heart stop pumping..

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY!

0 Need Comment: